Thursday 21 March 2013

My Motivation

When I was inthe 7th grade I remember meeting the guy who would forever change my life. I fell for him hard. In fact I still like him today. As time passed we became good friends. He would joke about how we were dating and he still does. I realized the only reason it was funny is because he would never even consider me in a million years. I remember my friend asking him and his other friend where i was . His friend said "i don't know but she's hard to miss..." and they started laughing. I later gave him the silent treatment and he asked what he had did wrong. When i told him he denied it. He felt really bad and told me how i wasnt fat but i didnt believe him. He knows i like him. And he has shown to really care about me. I just want him to love me, to be worth loving. Since he's always hungry i always feed him my uneaten lunches. I want him so badly. And i wont stop until i get him.

No comments:

Post a Comment